10 Steps to a Radiant and Healthy Facial Skin
Friday, 16 November 2012
If you know all this, it will not surprise you that South Korean women are known for their porcelain skin. Although they have the best products, they get their clear complexion not present. The South Korean woman spends a lot of time, effort and money to the daily beauty routine and would average about 10 to 20 skin products everyday use. South Korea is skincare tremendously seriously and daily skin care is just about a national obsession that can be explained by the fact that there is extremely high value is attached to a beautiful skin in the South Korean society.
The secret of radiant skin of the South Korean women lies in several factors. The products, the dedication and the regularity, with which the skin is taken care of; and also the 'layering' of different products. In addition to basic products such as cleaning products and moisturizers the South Korean women also use all kinds of serums and essences to give an additional boost to the skin.
You're now stuck curious about the Korean skin care routine of the South Korean woman. Here are 10 steps which are followed in the rule.
South Korean skincare routine:
- Remove Makeup. First, pick-up the eyes and lips makeup with a specific product. This makes sense because you do not then you grease while cleaning your face skin makeup (eyeshadow, eyeliner and lipstick) for the rest of your facial skin.
- Cleaning of facial skin with an oily product (coconut oil, almond oil or cleansing oil) and wimps (and eye swabs).
- Cleaning the facial skin with a foaming cleanser (cleaning with foam) and warm water to open and cleanse the pores. There used to be so two reining products. This principle is known as “double cleansing.
Afterwards, wash the facial skin with lukewarm water and finally with cold water to close the pores again.
- Scrub or exfoliate once or twice a week to thoroughly clean the pores and remove dead skin cells. This keeps the skin smooth and even.
- Nourish the skin with an essence or serum. These products are more concentrated than nourishing creams and would have smaller molecules so that the active ingredients penetrate the skin better. An essence is lighter than a serum and is therefore recommended for the day, the serums are for the evening. Give these products 10 minutes to withdraw before proceeding to the next step.
- Moisturising or nourishing cream application to hydrate and nourish the skin to keep it soft and supple. The cream is in first on the fingertips and then heated with outward and downward movements applied to the face.
- Eye cream application to prevent the eyelid skin slackens and to prevent wrinkles.
Specific creams to prevent skin problems such as pimples or stains. And further products for specific zones such as lip maskers, eye masks, nasal masks, and hand and nail kin maskers’ masks.
Mask for the night for extra lifting the skin, moisturise and nourish.
This is the classical evening routine. Daytime course, the South Korean women all uses a cream with UV filter to protect skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
As you can see, there must be a beautiful skin is hard and requires a lot of discipline. Get out of this beauty routine steps that can work for you and give your own skin (routine) allows a boost. Beautiful skin is something that builds up over time. You can, therefore, better yesterday than today begin.