5 Ways to Get Reduce Dark Circles
Tuesday, 5 February 2013
If you have developed dark circles and come to mind you're planning to be stuck using them forever, don't be. These useful home cures will allow you to remove dark circles for good.
1. Almond Oil
An entirely natural factor that benefits skin around your eyes, almond oil helps lighten dark circles. Combine almond oil with vitamin E oil and your dark circles will undoubtedly be history. Plus, these ingredients really something that is a staple Atlanta divorce attorneys household.
1. Before hitting the sack, apply some almond oil over your dark circles and massage it gently to the skin.
2. Leave the oil on overnight.
3. Wash it off with cold water next morning.
4. Continue this each and every day until your dark circles are gone.
Remember those Hollywood movies where women have emerged relaxing at a spa with cucumber slices on the eyes? Well, there exists a reason beyond gloss. With skin-lightening and mild astringent properties, cucumbers are completely equipped to correct those raccoon eyes. Even better, they're soothing and refreshing too.
1. Cut a new cucumber into thick slices and chill it for approximately 30 minutes.
2. Place the slices on the dark circles for around 10 minutes.
3. Wash the location thoroughly with water.
4. Repeat this technique twice per day for seven days to see results.
3. Raw Potato:
Potatoes contain vital natural bleaching agents and used raw, they help lighten dark circles and reduce excess puffiness around your eyes.
1. Grate several chilled potatoes to extract the juice.
2. Soak a cotton ball in the juice and stick it on your own closed eyes.
3. Ensure the juice covers the dark circles entirely.
4. Enable the juice to sit for approximately 15 minutes and rinse your eyelids well with cool water.
5. Repeat a few times daily for 2 - 3 weeks to see results.
4. Rose Water:
There exists a reason mothers always advise their children to rinse their eyes with Rose Water when they're sore. It not merely rejuvenates skin and reduces dark circles but even offers a relaxing influence on tired eyes. Because mild astringent properties, additionally it is useful as a skin tone.
1. Soak cotton eye pads in rose water for a couple minutes.
2. Place the soaked pads on your own closed eyelids.
3. Leave them on for approximately 15 minutes.
4. Follow this remedy twice daily for 2 - 3 weeks to see results.
Tomato, the fruit that's used such as a vegetable, is proven to naturally possess powerful bleaching properties that could lighten skin very effectively.
1. Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one and a half teaspoon of lemon juice.
2. Gently apply this mixture on your own dark circles and give it time to sit for 10 minutes.
3. Rinse it off well with cool water.
4. Follow this remedy twice per day for 2 - 3 weeks to see results.