5 Remedies For Hair Loss
Tuesday, 4 April 2017
Hair plays an important role in everyone's life because it reflects our personality. We all dream of having healthy and beautiful hair, but unfortunately, nowadays this isn't so easy as it seems. Hair loss is a common issue that affects millions of people around the world and that is caused by a multitude of factors, like hormonal imbalances, stress, pregnancy, improper hairstyles and many others.
Although hair loss is not a painful process, the results are because a person that suffers from hair loss with loose its confidence in itself.
Before my 2 pregnancies, I always had a beautiful thick hair that everybody admired, but that changed. The pregnancies and stressful periods said their word and now I'm really struggling to find a perfect hairstyle that will look good on me because my hair changed so much and it's much thinner than I thought it would be.
Because I suffer from hair loss myself, I thought it would be nice to put together a list of tips that might help you fight hair loss and bring back those beautiful locks.
1. A healthy lifestyle is a good start - No crash diets, no junk food, you just need to stack up on all the vital nutrients and vitamins which will strengthen your hair. It is important to consume enough protein as it supports healthy hair growth. Food rich in protein are nuts, meat, beans, fish, seeds, eggs, and dairy products like cheese and milk. Other necessary nutrients for your hair include B vitamins, vitamin C, iron, pantothenic acid and beta-carotene.
2. Try hair loss treatments - If the goal of achieving thick long hair might seem impossible, try some treatments that might help you get on the right track. If you're experiencing severe hair loss, don't hesitate to look for a solution. A hair transplant may seem like a hard thing to go through, but it's worth be taken into consideration. Look up for an FUE hair transplant cost and see if it's the right thing for you.
3. Take care of your hair when you're styling it - Hair loss can occur due to poor hair styling techniques. Styling causes hair breakage and damage due to harsh chemicals and excessive heat.
The condition of the hair can be improved by minimising the use of styling techniques. If the hair loss is severe then you can consider changing your hairstyle and using body boosting products that can add volume to your hair and make them look thicker than it actually is.
4. Reduce stress - I know that this is easier said than done, but at least you need to give it a try, right? Try not to get so affected by different things that happen daily, find tome for yourself and the things you like.
5. Natural remedies - When I find time, I like to massage my scalp with different oils, like amla oil and coconut oil. I also make some homemade hair masks with natural ingredients and I noticed that my hair looks much more healthy after I use them.
What are your tips for a healthy looking hair and against hair loss?